This dairy-free strawberry ice cream recipe makes a great treat for the whole family.
This simple dairy-free strawberry ice-cream recipe can be made without an ice-cream maker and can even be frozen into ice-lolly moulds to make strawberry lollies.
- 1 ½ cups of non-dairy milk (almond, coconut (not tinned), soya, hazelnut, oat, or cashew)
- ½ cup nut butter of your choice
- ½ cup mashed strawberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ - 1 tablespoon honey according to taste
- Stir or whisk the ingredients until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into ice cube trays and freeze.
- Remove from the freezer, let the cubes soften slightly, then blend in a food processer.
- Eat immediately or place the mixture in a freezable container and return it to the freezer to firm up a little before serving.
Long Covid Support Kit
Download our e-book for natural ways to support your immune system and energy post-Covid
Registered Nutritional Therapist, Speaker & Author.